72-35-504. Contents of petition. The petition for transfer shall set forth all of the following:
(1) the names and places of residence of the following:
(a) the trustee administering the trust in the other jurisdiction; and
(b) the proposed trustee to whom administration of the trust or trust property will be transferred;
(2) the names, ages, and places of residence of all living beneficiaries, as far as known to the petitioner;
(3) whether administration of the trust has been subject to supervision in a jurisdiction outside this state. If so, the petition shall state whether a petition or appropriate request for transfer of place of administration of the trust or trust property to this state has been filed, if necessary, with the court in the other jurisdiction, and the status of the petition or request.
(4) whether the trustee proposed to administer the trust in this state has agreed to accept the trust in this state. If the trustee has agreed, the acceptance shall be attached as an exhibit to the petition or otherwise filed with the court.
(5) a general statement of the qualifications of the trustee proposed to administer the trust in this state and the amount of any bond to be requested. If the trustee is an individual, the statement shall include the trustee's age.
(6) a copy of the trust instrument or a statement of the terms of the trust instrument in effect at the time the petition is filed, including all amendments thereto;
(7) a statement of the character, condition, location, and value of the trust property sought to be transferred; and
(8) a statement of the reasons for the transfer.
History: En. Sec. 199, Ch. 685, L. 1989.