37-1-319. Rules. A board may adopt rules:
(1) under the guidelines of 37-1-306, regarding continuing education and establishing the number of hours required each year, the methods of obtaining education, education topics, and carrying over hours to subsequent years;
(2) regarding practice limitations for temporary practice permits issued under 37-1-305 and designed to ensure adequate supervision of the practice until all qualifications for licensure are met and a license is granted;
(3) regarding qualifications for inactive license status that may require compliance with stated continuing education requirements and may limit the number of years a person may remain on inactive status without having to reestablish qualifications for licensure;
(4) regarding maintenance and safeguarding of client funds or property possessed by a licensee and requiring the funds or property to be maintained separately from the licensee's funds and property; and
(5) defining acts of unprofessional conduct, in addition to those contained in 37-1-316, that constitute a threat to public health, safety, or welfare and that are inappropriate to the practice of the profession or occupation.
History: En. Sec. 19, Ch. 429, L. 1995.